Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Greek breaded chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek breaded chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek breaded chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek breaded chicken recipe. To make greek breaded chicken you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek breaded chicken:
- Take 1 lb of thin chicken cutlets.
- You need of marinade.
- Get 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 1 of lemon, both juice and zest.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take of breading.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of pepper.
Steps to make Greek breaded chicken:
- Mix chicken and marinade ingredients in resealable bag and marinate 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray..
- On a plate, combine breading ingredients. Remove chicken from marinade (it will retain a slight coating) and press both sides into bread crumb mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil 3 minutes, or until top is golden..
And they ended up making chicken with some kind of yogurt sauce? That has a permanent place in So when in this season of Food Network Star, Michelle started marinating chicken in Greek yogurt. These fresh and flavorful Greek grilled chicken pitas are stuffed to the max. This is a easy recipe perfect for weeknight dinners! Greek Grilled Chicken Pitas. by Natalie.
If you find this Greek breaded chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.