Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken fingers parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken fingers parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fingers parmesan recipe. To make chicken fingers parmesan you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken fingers parmesan:
- Prepare of chicken and breading.
- Take 10 of boneless skinless chicken tenders.
- Get 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sr flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Take 28 oz of can tomato puree.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of ramono parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet basil dried.
- Take 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare of topping.
- Use 1/4 cup of ramano parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
Steps to make chicken fingers parmesan:
- preheat oven 450°F Fahrenheit.
- in a frying pan heat oil take a ziplock bag add the ingrediants for the chicken and breading shake it all together.
- when oil is hot enough fry the chicken till done note panko breadcrumbs burn quick watch for this turn often.
- the sauce add puree to a pot add spices sugar cook for 15 minutes bring to boil then simmer add cheese after 15 minutes cook for 10 minutes.
- add chicken to pan add sauce on top add cheeses bake 15 minutes.
Transfer the remaining Parmesan chicken strips to a separate serving dish. How Sweet loves the chicken fingers because they taste good. I love them because they are so The flavor combinations are endless. These parmesan breaded chicken tenders are no exception. What I love most is they are so quick.
If you find this chicken fingers parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.