Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked missi roti nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked missi roti nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney:
- Make ready of For the missi Roti Nachos.
- Take of Makes around 20-25 chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of atta/whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dry fenugreek leaves/ kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of turmeric powder/ haldi.
- Make ready 1 pinch of asafoetida/hing.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sabot dhaniya/coriander seeds.
- Get of For kehri (raw mango) ki chutney.
- Get 1 of small kehri/raw mango.
- Prepare 1 cup of hara dhaniya/green coriander.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of poodina/mint leaves.
- Take 2-3 of hari mirchi/green chilies.
- Take 4-5 of lehsun/garlic cloves peeled.
- Make ready 1 of small onion peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For the Kuchumbar salsa.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of firm tomato deseeded and finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped green coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chilli (optional).
- Make ready of For the Achari yoghurt dip.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Take 2 tbsp of masala of mango pickle (aam ke achaar ka masala).
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney:
- For the missi roti nachos Dry roast the jeera and sabot dhaniya in a pan for about a minute on medium flame.crush roughly.Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl. Add enough water to make a firm dough of rolling consistency. Cover and keep aside for 20-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 120 degree Celsius..
- Pinch out small portions of the dough and roll out into a thin round. Though it should not stick much, but if it does use a little dry flour for rolling..
- Prick the roti/chapatti all over using a fork. Now cut it into triangles..
- Arrange the triangles on a baking tray, bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes. Keep a check on them. In some ovens they bake too quickly some take longer. Mines took around 10 minutes. Once the edges are slightly golden brown take them out and cool on a wire rack. Initially they are soft but firm up on keeping. At this stage you can store them in an airtight container for up-to a week..
- For kehri ki chutney Combine all the ingredients in a grinder and grind to a smooth paste. You can use 3-4 tbsp of water if needed. Store the chutney in the fridge till the time of using..
- For the Kuchumbar salsa Combine the onion, kheera, tomato, green coriander and green chilies in a big bowl. Add the salt and lemon juice. Mix well..
- For the Achari yoghurt dip In a big bowl whisk the curd till smooth, try to take a little thick curd and so not add any water. Add the achar ka masala and salt mix well..
- For serving Arrange the nachos on a dish and serve along with Kuchumbar salsa, kehri ki chutney and achari yoghurt dip. If you plan to make loaded nachos make it in small batches and make sure to serve it immediately; the chips get soggy easily as they are baked and not fried..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked missi roti nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!