Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Nuts and also various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joe pizza (stuffed crust) recipe. To cook sloppy joe pizza (stuffed crust) you only need 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust):
- Get 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough (I use the thin crust version).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce of your choice.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Cheese flavored French's French fried onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Take 6 stick of colby string cheese.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby cheese.
Instructions to make Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust):
- Preheat oven to 400°F (or whatever temp is recommended on pizza crust dough can).
- Saute red and yellow diced onions on medium heat in skillet using small amount of olive oil. Set aside sautéed onions.
- Brown pound of ground beef in skillet om medium heat and drain grease. After drained, add sauted onions and sloppy Joe sauce from can. Stir together and return to stove top.
- Cook browned ground beef, onion and sloppy Joe sauce according to can directions (usually heating on medium until it bubbles, then turn heat to low and simmer covered 5 to 10 minutes). Set mixture aside when complete..
- Unroll dough onto 8 x 12 cookie sheet.
- Place string cheese around edges of dough leaving about half inch of space between string cheese and edge of dough..
- Fold edges of dough over string cheese and press to seal to form stuffed crust.
- Crush 3/4 cup of the French's cheese french fried onions and press lightly into pizza crust dough..
- Par bake stuffed crust according to directions on can of pizza crust dough of your choice (usually 5 to 6 minutes).
- Allow par baked crust to cool 5 minutes, then evenly top with cooked sloppy Joe beef mixture.
- Top sloppy Joe beef mixture with shredded colby cheese evenly (I often end up sprinkling more on. Never have too much cheese…).
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup of uncrushed French's French fried cheese onions on top of shredded colby..
- Bake pizza in oven according to directions on crust can (in thin crust case, 10-12 minutes) or until edges are golden..
- Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before cutting. Serve and Enjoy!.
And that's when I had my brilliant idea. I could wrap that Sloppy Joe meat in the pizza dough and make pockets! And voila, we were on our way to Sloppy Pockets! Start by making a batch of Sloppy Joes. As I've mentioned before, Sloppy Joe is one of those things that most of us realize that only our own moms ever make it quite.
If you find this Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.