Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Inexpensive Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Garlic Soy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Inexpensive Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Garlic Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Inexpensive Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Garlic Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to inexpensive stir-fried udon noodles with garlic soy sauce recipe. To make inexpensive stir-fried udon noodles with garlic soy sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Inexpensive Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of servings Cooked udon noodles.
- Get 1 of from one piece of chicken Chicken skin.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic soy sauce.
- Take 1 of packet Bonito flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Japanese soup stock granules.
- Use 1 of Japanese green onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Water.
Instructions to make Inexpensive Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Cut the chicken skin into bite-sized pieces and stir-fry in a frying pan. Sprinkle with salt. Wipe off the excess oil in the pan and add the washed bean sprouts, cooked udon, and Japanese soup stock granules..
- Add a little water and separate the noodles as you stir-fry. When the noodles are separated and softened, add the garlic soy sauce from the edge of the pan. Stir well..
- Serve on a dish and top with the green onions and bonito flakes..
- This garlic soy sauce is really convenient to have. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143341-garlic-soy-sauce.
If you find this Inexpensive Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Garlic Soy Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.