Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet sticky rice with mango and mango coulis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet sticky rice with mango and mango coulis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet sticky rice with mango and mango coulis recipe. To cook sweet sticky rice with mango and mango coulis you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet sticky rice with mango and mango coulis:
- Prepare 1/2 of mango.
- Prepare 25 g of Thai sticky rice (you can use 50 g Thai sticky rice if you cant find riceberry).
- Provide 25 g of Thai riceberry.
- You need 25 g of butter, plus a tsp.
- Take 30 g of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use of Lemon and mango coulis.
- Provide 4-5 tbsp of mango (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Use 3 tbsp of honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
Instructions to make Sweet sticky rice with mango and mango coulis:
- Mix both rice together. Wash and rinse your rice a few times. Put in a small saucepan fill some water up to cover the rice. Cook on medium heat for about 15 min..
- Add some more water if needed too then add some butter and sugar in. Mix well and let them cook for another 4-8 min. Add some ground nutmeg then mix well. Add another tsp of butter in after sticky rice is cooked, mix well..
- Making lemon and mango coulis, put all the ingredients of coulis sauce together in the saucepan and cook in low heat for 15-20 min until everything soft and cooked, turn heat off..
- Cut up some mango and serve with sticky rice and mango.
If you find this Sweet sticky rice with mango and mango coulis recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.