Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pho ga (vietnamese chicken udon noodles) recipe. To cook easy pho ga (vietnamese chicken udon noodles) you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles):
- Get 2 of portions Frozen udon noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chicken thigh.
- Take 1 of pack Bean sprouts.
- Use 1 of Cilantro.
- Take 400 ml of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ●Chinese style chicken coup base (granulated).
- Take 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ● Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of ●Pepper.
- Get 1 of from 1/4 lemon Lemon juice.
- Use 1 pinch of Red chili powder (option).
Steps to make Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles):
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, Wash the bean sprouts and drain. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the chicken and skim off the scum that rises to the surface.
- Add the ● marked ingredients in order to the pot and adjust the seasoning. ※MSG is a good addition!.
- Add the frozen udon noodles to the pot. When the noodles are separated, add the bean sprouts. Bring back to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Serve in bowls and squeeze the lemon juice and sprinkle with cilantro and done♪.
- Sprinkle with the red chili powder if you like♪.
If you find this Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.