Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs. Today we show you how to Smoke some Awesome AppleWood Smoked Turkey Legs That time of year when one might want a Turkey leg. Smoked Turkey Wings Bbq Turkey Turkey Leg Brine Smoked Turkey Legs Brine Recipe Fruit Turkey Turkey Sausage Grilled Turkey Legs Roasted When smoked turkey legs come out of the meat smoker, the feasting begins! Enjoy smoky turkey drumsticks as a snack or for great smoked.
This smoked turkey legs recipe was inspired by the turkey legs we'd get at Disney World as kids. Rather surprisingly, they're not that hard to make at home. Pour the coals into the grill and scatter the wood chips around the coals.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, applewood smoked wings and turkey legs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Today we show you how to Smoke some Awesome AppleWood Smoked Turkey Legs That time of year when one might want a Turkey leg. Smoked Turkey Wings Bbq Turkey Turkey Leg Brine Smoked Turkey Legs Brine Recipe Fruit Turkey Turkey Sausage Grilled Turkey Legs Roasted When smoked turkey legs come out of the meat smoker, the feasting begins! Enjoy smoky turkey drumsticks as a snack or for great smoked.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook applewood smoked wings and turkey legs using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs:
- Prepare 4-5 pounds of chicken wings.
- Make ready 3 of turkey legs.
- Get of Garlic salt.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Make ready of Water.
- Make ready of Frank's Red Hot.
- Get of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Applewood.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
Lay your grill rack over the coals. Place the turkey legs on the grill rack. Smoked Turkey Legs, County Fair Style: I want to start by saying I love smoked turkey legs. Smoked Turkey Wings (AKA Pterodactyl Wings)
Steps to make Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs:
- Make brine for wings and turkey legs with salt and brown sugar. Use separate bowls. Chill for two hours.
- Bring smoker up to heat. 250°. Maintain 250° throughout smoking process until the end..
- After wings and turkey legs have chilled for two hours, remove from fridge, drain and pat dry.
- Dry rub salt, pepper and garlic salt on wings and turkey legs.
- Dry rub turkey legs with salt, pepper & garlic salt..
- Place wings in aluminum pan for indirect heat.
- Place wings in smoker and turkey legs on opposite side from heat.
- After one hour, flip wings and turkey legs.
- Flip turkey legs after one hour.
- Smoke for one more hour. Keep heat at 250°.
- On the third hour of smoking, stir up wings and drain off any excess liquid. Keep in pan. Flip legs.
- Hour four, remove wings from pan and finish wings on grill in smoker.
- The last 30 minutes of smoking, raise heat to 350°-400°. Temp of wing and turkey legs should be at least 180°.
- Remove from smoker, Sauce wings with Frank's Red Hot, BBQ & Garlic/Parmesan. Leave at least 8-10 wings plain…or not. Lol..
- Eat and be fat and happy.
- I almost forgot about the turkey legs. Eat those to, share with friends and family..
Learn everything about grilling with Kingsford Charcoal, get premium BBQ culture from the long trusted brand. This smoked turkey legs recipe is made with a simple brine and a little patience and are like those Place the turkey legs in the smoker and let it do what it's designed for. Smoke the turkey legs I used applewood. I served this along with the deli meats and cheese meal that we usually have on. The turkey is stuffed with quartered apples and onions, salt, coarse ground pepper, butter, and carbonated cola.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food applewood smoked wings and turkey legs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!