Aamras puchka. Aamras is essentially puréed mango pulp that is typically eaten as a dessert. It is made with ripe and juicy mangos that are sliced or diced and blended into a creamy, sweet, and fragrant mixture. aamras recipe with step by step photos. aamras is a popular dessert or sweet from the western indian states of maharashtra and gujarat. aamras is served with pooris. Aamras (also known as amras) is a sweet dish featuring in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent and made from the pulp of the mango fruit.
Aamras Recipe – Aamras is nothing but mango pulp slightly flavoured. Choose ripe sweet juicy mangoes for aamras. I used senthooram mangoes and it was so juicy and yum.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, aamras puchka. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aamras is essentially puréed mango pulp that is typically eaten as a dessert. It is made with ripe and juicy mangos that are sliced or diced and blended into a creamy, sweet, and fragrant mixture. aamras recipe with step by step photos. aamras is a popular dessert or sweet from the western indian states of maharashtra and gujarat. aamras is served with pooris. Aamras (also known as amras) is a sweet dish featuring in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent and made from the pulp of the mango fruit.
Aamras puchka is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Aamras puchka is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have aamras puchka using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aamras puchka:
- Get 2 of Alfonso/kesar mangoes.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg power.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- Take Pinch of Saffron.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cold milk.
- Make ready of Few chopped pista.
- Prepare 16 of store bought puri used for panipuri/puchka.
- Prepare of For tangy salsa-.
- Take 1 of raw mango grated.
- Make ready 1 of small potato boiled.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Make ready as needed of Few mint leaves.
Aamras is an easy sweet mango dish that goes well with puri/ poori or can be had as such. This is nothing but mango pulp puree, sweetened with sugar or jaggery and flavored with saffron or cardamom. The ever popular pani puris served with most loved aamras – what a combination indeed. Store bought Golgappa Puris (puri for pani puri) are generally large and very hard and ruins the excitement just.
Instructions to make Aamras puchka:
- Grate raw mango, add mashed/small diced boiled potato, chat masala, red chilli powder, green chill, salt and shredded mint leaves. Mix it well and make it chilled..
- Cube well riped mangoes, grind it along with milk and sugar. Add nutmeg and cardamom powder. Adjust the thickness by adding more chilled milk or water. Garnish with saffron and chopped pista.
- This can be served 2 ways- Fill puchkas with chilled aamras accompanied by tangy salsa to eat after every sweet puchka.
- Or fill puchka with tangy salsa and aamras served in shot glass to drink at one go after eating crunchy puchka with mouth watering tangy filling..
- It's simply a unique combination.
Aamras recipe – it is flavored mango pulp. Traditionally aamras is served with puri aka aamras puri. Aamras is popular in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan. There are different flavored aamras in. Find aamras puri stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food aamras puchka recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!