Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soju drunken prawns in salted egg and coco cream sauce recipe. You can have soju drunken prawns in salted egg and coco cream sauce using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce:
- Take 1/4 of kilo Prawns.
- Take 1 of salted egg, 2 if using yolk only.
- Take 1/2 head of garlic.
- Use 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Take of Coating.
- Provide 1/2 pack of Crispy Fry chicken breading mix (25-30g) or use seasoned cornstarch or flour.
- Take of Marinade.
- Get 2 of jiggers/shots Soju (Korean alcoholic beverage- Chamisul Original, Classic, or Fresh).
- Prepare 1/4 of Shrimp broth cube/bullion.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Coco Cream Mixture (if no available fresh coconut cream).
- You need 3 of heaping Tbsp of Coconut powder dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Prepare 1/2 c of all-purpose cream.
Steps to make Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce:
- First prep the prawns: devein the prawns, with scissors cut the back part of shell from head to tail carefully then remove the vein. Snip away the long whiskers and trim the legs..
- Prepare the marinade: in a container or ziploc bag, pour in the Soju and dissolve the 1/4 shrimp broth cube in it..
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper then marinate in the Soju mixture. Turn prawns every now and then while prepping the cream mixture. The picture below shows less liquid cos it has been absorbed..
- While marinating the prawns, prepare the coconut-salted egg cream mixture. If you have no coco cream, you can dissolve 3 heaping tbsps of coconut powder in a small amount of water then add to your all-purpose cream. Stir and mix well. Taste, and add more coconut powder if it doesn't taste coconut-y as you like..
- Prep your salted egg by cutting it up in small pieces. Your choice to include the whites or just the yolks. (1 egg or 2 yolks per 1/4k prawns)..
- Add the chopped salted egg to your coconut cream mixture. With a spoon, stir and mash it on the sides. It won't totally dissolve, that's okay. Below picture still have big pieces so I mashed it on the sides and kept stirring. Then set aside for later..
- Prepare your coating mix in a container (with lid) as you heat the non-stick pan with cooking oil. One by one remove prawns from the Soju marinade and place in your coating mix. Cover with lid and shake until coated. Set aside for cooking..
- Shallow fry both sides of the coated prawns in hot oil (or butter&oil) until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Cook all and set aside. Save the remaining oil drippings for later if you want (tasty!)..
- In another non-stick pan, heat the butter, cook the garlic until light golden. Add the coco cream mixture and bring to a simmer in low heat. You'll see the oil rise (looks like cream is splitting but that's okay)..
- Drop in your golden prawns. Stir gently and mix in the sauce well. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat. Don't over cook!.
- Plate and serve with rice and/or a salad with prawn drippings. Enjoy!.
If you find this Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.