Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup recipe. To make baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup:
- Prepare of uncooked rice.
- Use of small onion, small dice.
- Get of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide of cooked chicken breast, shredded and chopped.
- Take of zucchini, diced small.
- Get of carrot, diced small.
- Provide of celery stalk, diced small.
- Use of olive oil.
- Prepare of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of original Ms. Dash Seasoning.
Instructions to make Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup:
- Heat oil in pot, add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add all the veggies and rice to the pot, cook additional 5 min..
- Add your cooked chicken and the Ms. Dash seasoning and stir to combine (this is baby friendly so no added salt, but if you'd like to add salt or pepper, now is the time to do it).
- Pour in your chicken broth, bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low and let simmer until rice is cooked.
- Tip: you can add a squeeze of lemon when serving in bowl, adds a nice citrus zing♡.
If you find this Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.