Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rose's bbq spare ribs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rose's bbq spare ribs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 of medium onions finely chopped.
- Make ready 6 oz of can of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Take 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Make ready 4 lb of spare ribs, typicaly use boneless but that is a personal choice.
Instructions to make Rose's BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Heat oil, garlic, & onions for 3 minutes.
- Add in tomato paste & white vinegar.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce & dry mustard.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place spare ribs on roasting pan (for the ribs with bone you want to place them flat side up) and baste..
- Place on the second rake and bake at 400° basting every 10 minutes..
- Note: there are 2 different ways to sweeten your sauce, for a molasses sweet use molasses or brown sugar, for a honey sweet as mentioned earlier use honey..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rose's bbq spare ribs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!