Spicy Paneer Wrap. McDonald's Paneer Spicy Wrap Recipe is finally out! Today i am going to show you my version of Paneer Spicy Wrap if you are one of those who think it's a. Check out this recipe of Paneer Wrap.
Spicy Paneer Lettuce Wraps, let guests wrap the spicy and tangy chinese flavoured paneer and water chestnut mixture in lettuce leaves,and top with their choice of toppings. This Indian street food of Spicy Vegetable and Paneer warps may be vegetarian, but feel free These wraps are vegetarian but Gordon Ramsay suggests adding a little-minced meat or spicy chicken if. The tongue tickling spicy masala of grated paneer wrapped in chapati or paratha is a treat to taste buds at anytime These wraps have stuffing of grated paneer, which is sautéed in spicy masala.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy paneer wrap. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
McDonald's Paneer Spicy Wrap Recipe is finally out! Today i am going to show you my version of Paneer Spicy Wrap if you are one of those who think it's a. Check out this recipe of Paneer Wrap.
Spicy Paneer Wrap is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Paneer Wrap is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spicy paneer wrap using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Paneer Wrap:
- Make ready 4 of -Homemade Tortilla.
- Prepare 250 gm of homemade Paneer (Slice 1/4th inch thickness).
- Make ready of For Slurry-.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 1/8 cup of Corn flour.
- Make ready 1/8 Cup of cornmeal.
- Get 1 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Kashmiri lal mirch.
- Get of Crumb Mixture-.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cornflakes (crushed).
- Take 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take of Dry mix (to coat the slurry properly)-.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cornmeal.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chipotle Mayo/mayosauce.
- Take as needed of Lettuce/shreded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Onions sliced.
Note: We can give any kind of variation in sauces. We can make chapatis and then make the wraps. The bell peppers should not be too soft. The Spicy paneer wrap is a perfect blend of spice and sweet.
Steps to make Spicy Paneer Wrap:
- Take sliced paneer 1/4th inch thickness and put salt and pepper on it and rest it for 30 – 40 min..
- Take a plate mix dry mix ingredients All purpose flour,cornflour and cornmeal mix well dry mix ready.Now coat the paneer in dry mix and keep a side..
- Take a bowl and make slurry by mixing All purpose flour, Corn flour, Cornmeal,Red chilli powder,Salt, Kashmiri lal mirch with little water like thick pakoda batter slurry is ready then dip sliced paneer coated with dry mix.Keep a side..
- In another plate mix bread crumbs and crushed cornflakes then roll on paneer slice dipped in slurry then refrigerate it till it becomes nice and firm..
- Heat a kadahi with sufficient oil to deep fry. Drop cornflakes coated paneer slice in oil and deep fry in medium hot oil till golden brown from both side take it out on tissue paper to remove excess oil.keep a side. Paneer patty is ready..
- Now assemble paneer wrap take a tortilla on plain surface and spread 1tbsp Chipotle Mayo in center then Lettuce/shreded cabbage,sliced onion then cut the paneer patty into 2 and place on veggies then close the wrap by folding both sides and brush with melted butter and grill it in griller / Pan for 3 min or till done..
- Fold and ready to grill.
- Your Spicy Paneer Wrap is ready to serve..
- Note- for making tortilla ready my tortilla recipe..
The Spicy Paneer Wrap is a perfect companion for a quick fix after a great workout or a cozy night in when you binge while your favourite. How to make Paneer Wraps-Spicy paneer filling wrapped in roomali rotis. For more recipes related to Paneer Wraps checkout Til Paneer, Tiranga Paneer Tikka, Paneer Sandwich, Paneer Bhurji. They are still pretty massive especially compared to the snack wraps. Fill the flatbreads with the paneer mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy paneer wrap recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!