Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, turkey chili stuffed potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey chili stuffed potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes:
- Take 2 of lbs. Lean Ground Turkey.
- Make ready 1 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes (do not drain).
- Get 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- Get 2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Non-Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Russet Potatoes, baked.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce, if desired.
Steps to make Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes:
- In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- Add ground turkey, cook, breaking up while it browns..
- When turkey is almost cooked through, add spices and diced tomatoes..
- Let finish cooking and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Open up the potatoes lengthwise, divide chili among the potatoes. Top each with ¼ C. of cheese and a few dashes of hair sauce, if using..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food turkey chili stuffed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!