Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai udon noodles recipe. You can have mike's spicy thai udon noodles using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles:
- You need 2 (7 oz) of Packages Udon Noodles.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Thai Dried Shrimp [left whole].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [+ reserves].
- Take 3 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [diced].
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [left whole + reserves].
- Take 3 of LG Fresh Thai Chili Peppers [minced + reserves].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [minced].
- You need 1 tbsp of Pickled Ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Siriacha Sauce [+ reserves].
- Use 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [+ extra if desired].
- Use of ● See Garnishment Ideas In Step #6.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles:
- Chop all of your vegetables and herbs. Including reserves..
- Add your dried shrimp, garlic and peppers to 4 cups water and boil for 5 minutes..
- Add your Udon Noodles and bring your broth back up to a boil..
- Drain and place quickly back into your pot..
- Adding no heat – add your soft herbs and seasonings. Gently mix and lift with chopsticks as not to bruise or tear your noodles..
- Serve immediately with with additional ginger, garlic chili, fish and soy sauces. Garnish with fresh cilantro, thai basil, additional peppers, lime wedges, radishes and sesame seeds. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.