Turkey meatballs. I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite So we took to the kitchen to figure out how to make the juiciest, most flavorful turkey meatballs, and came.
My father stopped by the other day to say hello. Turkey meatballs don't get the credit that they deserve. Just because they are made from extra lean meat In fact, it's hard to believe that these meatballs are made from ground lean turkey meat.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, turkey meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkey meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Turkey meatballs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite So we took to the kitchen to figure out how to make the juiciest, most flavorful turkey meatballs, and came.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook turkey meatballs using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey meatballs:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of raw 93% lean ground turkey breast/ ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of non stick cooking spray.
- Take 1 tsp of sea salt or Himalayan salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of quick-cooking rolled oats.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 12 of fresh parsley sprigs, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce, no sugar added.
Tender meatballs filled with onions and Parmesan, bathed in plenty of tomato sauce, are classics in every way except for one: They call for turkey instead of the usual beef (or beef-veal-pork combination). Turkey Meatballs – Easy, healthy and full of flavor. Low in carbs and fat and high in protein. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, healthy recipes.
Instructions to make Turkey meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside..
- Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well by hand..
- Roll mixture into 30 1 – inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle..
From spaghetti meatballs to turkey meatball curry, these meals will become family favourites. Use turkey mince as a low-fat alternative to beef in our tasty meatball recipes. Jasmine rice gives these turkey meatballs a unique texture and keeps them moist and filling. These delicious ground turkey meatballs will spice up dinner with taco seasoning and green onions. Nigella's turkey meatballs are light and succulent, as well as being lower in fat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food turkey meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!