Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Handmade Udon Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Handmade Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Handmade Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy handmade udon noodles recipe. To make easy handmade udon noodles you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Handmade Udon Noodles:
- Get 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
Steps to make Easy Handmade Udon Noodles:
- Combine the flours and the salt. Mix and knead in the water little by little. It will be very dry at first, but it will gradually form a ball..
- When a ball of dough is formed, put it into a sturdy and large nylong bag. Sandwich the bag between newspapers, and step on the dough over the paper. When the dough is flattened, take it out of the bag, fold it over, put it back in the bag and step on it again. Continue for 20 minutes..
- Form the dough into a ball again, wrap in plastic wrap and rest at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours..
- Take the dough out of the plastic wrap and cut it up into single sized portions. Flour the cutting board, rolling pin, your hands and the dough balls with flour or katakuriko, and roll out each portion of dough with the rolling pin..
- Fold the rolled out dough into thirds, and slice into evenly sized noodles. Dust the cut dough with flour or katakuriko as soon as it's cut to prevent it from sticking, and loosen the noodles..
- This is how the noodles look after being cut and dusted with flour. If you want to store the noodles, wrap each portion in plastic wrap and refrigerator. It will keep for about 3 days..
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a pot. Put in the udon noodles while pulling them apart, and cook them for about 10 minutes. Make sure the water doesn't boil over..
- Drain the noodles into a colander, cool them well in cold water, and they're done! You can use the noodles as-is to eat cold dipped into a dipping sauce or in other cold noodle dishes. To serve in a hot udon noodle dish, warm them up in boiling water..
If you find this Easy Handmade Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.