Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup. I love soup, like really, really love soup. In all forms and I could eat it every day. I usually make a big pot for dinner and then eat it for lunch for the rest of the week.
I combined about three different soup recipes my family has loved over the years. An extensive list of recipes using smoked sausage, including images, a list of ingredients, and step by step instructions for preparation. Add the slice smoked sausage and onions.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy smoked sausage soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I love soup, like really, really love soup. In all forms and I could eat it every day. I usually make a big pot for dinner and then eat it for lunch for the rest of the week.
Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy smoked sausage soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked sausage or turkey.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of 10 pack buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic pepper.
Add the red bell pepper and broccoli. This rich and creamy pumpkin soup gets a extra depth from smoked paprika. Make it with either a whole pumpkin or canned pumpkin puree. Smoked paprika is perfect with this rich and creamy pumpkin soup.
Steps to make Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup:
- Heat butter in skillet, add minced garlic and sausage..
- In separate pot, bring condensed milk and chicken broth to a boil. Slowly add flour with a wisk. Add garlic pepper to taste..
- Add sausage to soup mixture. Bring back to boil, then simmer..
- Quarter each biscuit and slowly drop into soup..
- Simmer for approximately 10-15 min or until biscuits are fully cooked..
- As always, add more of anything to make a bigger portion. Add or subtract seasoning to taste. I put some shredded cheese and parsley on top for decoration..
This spice has gained popularity in recent years, so you should be able to find it in the. All you do is this: Sizzle up sliced smoked sausage (or kielbasa) in a large skillet until nicely browned. Stir in some minced garlic until soft and fragrant. Smoked sausage, pineapple, and barbecue sauce give the dish a lovely barbecue flavor and contrasting texture that makes a meal in itself. The heat of the smoked sausage will give this creamy potato soup its spiciness, so choose your adventure accordingly.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food creamy smoked sausage soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!