Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast and potatoes with chili sauce recipe. You can cook chicken breast and potatoes with chili sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce:
- Provide 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato.
- Use of Chicken seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Katakuriko (for breading).
- Take of Sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic (can be ready-made in a tube).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger (can be ready-made in a tube).
- Provide 1 dash of Doubanjiang.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce:
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put the chicken in a plastic bag with the sake and salt. Massage the bag to rub in the seasoning and then refrigerate..
- Mix the combined flavoring ingredients..
- Cut the potato into bite-sized slices. Microwave for 5 minutes (at 500 W)..
- Add the katakuriko (for the breading) to the chicken from Step 1 and shake the bag..
- Grease your skillet and sauté the chicken from Step 4, browning it on both sides..
- Add the potato slices from Step 3 and stir fry..
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the combined seasoning ingredients from Step 2. Mix to combine. All done..
Tons of spice, corn and bell pepper give this healthy one-pot chicken chili recipe Southwestern flair. Poach the chicken: Bring the chicken broth to a rolling boil and add the raw chicken breasts. Add the chili powder, salt, and sweet potatoes. Saute until the sweet potatoes are lightly browned. Gongbao Jiding (Diced Chicken With Peanuts and Dried Chilies).
If you find this Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.