Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Big Mac sloppy joe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big Mac sloppy joe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Among the first forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to big mac sloppy joe recipe. To cook big mac sloppy joe you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Big Mac sloppy joe:
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Take 3/4 cup of Thousand Island dressing.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of tangy dill pickles, diced.
- Get 1 cup of yellow onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 4 of large sesame seed hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1 cup of iceberg lettuce, shredded.
Instructions to make Big Mac sloppy joe:
- Preheat oven to 400F for toasting the buns. Cook the ground beef with a dab of butter or margarine in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Crumble the beef well as it cooks. Once the ground beef is fully cooked drain the grease from the pan and reduce the heat to medium..
- Add the mayo, Thousand Island dressing, salt and pepper to the pan. Stir well until all of the ground beef is coated in the dressing. Add the diced pickles and diced onions to the pan. Stir well again and reduce heat to low. Lay the hamburger buns in a single layer on a baking sheet..
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until the buns are lightly toasted. 4-6 minutes. Add the shredded cheddar to the ground beef pan and stir just until the cheese is combined with the meat. Spoon the ground beef mixture on to the bottom buns. Sprinkle shredded lettuce on top of the meat and then cover with top bun. Serve and enjoy!.
- Ninja foodie- toast buns first.
- Then brown hamburger and drain off any grease, and clean inter pot. (sauté mode).
- Add the meat,back pot,add salt, pepper, mayo, Thousand Island dressing, mix, add in onions, diced pickles and cheese, mix (use sauté mode).
- Serve on bun… add meat to the buns top with lettuce and add some more slice pickles..
- Notes- I had to substitute what was fine, my kids don’t like onions so this is what I used. And I was out of mayo so I used this. And everything still taste like a Big Mac. I made everything in the ninja foodie. I gave two different recipes on how to make this. Enjoy 😉 it’s definitely worth trying if you like Big Macs or sloppy joes..
Aldi fans have been raving on social media about Big Mac sloppy joes, and you can get all the components for these sandwiches at Aldi. That includes Thousand Island dressing, which is a staple ingredient in the Big Mac. If you're looking for something different to make for dinner, these sloppy joes are a treat and are worth a try. Cook ground beef in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Crumble the beef well as it cooks.
If you find this Big Mac sloppy joe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.