Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed Curry Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Curry Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed curry udon noodles recipe. You can have stewed curry udon noodles using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed Curry Udon Noodles:
- You need 1 of serving Frozen udon noodles.
- You need 1/3 of Chicken thigh.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Provide 3 of Green onion or scallion.
- You need 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Aburaage.
- Provide 3 slice of Kamaboko.
- You need 500 ml of Strong bonito dashi stock.
- Get 2 of blocks Japanese-style curry base.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of Ichimi or shichimi spice.
Steps to make Stewed Curry Udon Noodles:
- Top with the udon noodles, scallions, aburaage, kamaboko and crack the egg in the center. Cover with a lid and cook until the egg is cooked half way through and it's done! Sprinkle with ichimi or shichimi spice if desired..
- Boil the dashi in a clay pot and add the Japanese style curry base, curry powder, mirin and soy sauce and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and shiitake mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes until cooked through..
- Add the udon noodles, scallions, aburaage, kamaboko and crack the egg in the center. Cover with a lid and cook until the egg is cooked half way through and done! Sprinkle with ichimi or shichimi spice if desired..
If you find this Stewed Curry Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.