Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sloppy Joe Jumbo Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sloppy Joe Jumbo Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy Joe Jumbo Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this article we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
One of the primary varieties of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most people already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joe jumbo sandwich recipe. You can have sloppy joe jumbo sandwich using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy Joe Jumbo Sandwich:
- Take 4 of bread slices/2small loafs.
- You need 200 gram of minced mutton.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard powder.
- Take 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of chedder cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of mozerella cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Sloppy Joe Jumbo Sandwich:
- Heat a pan,add olive oil and minced mutton,fry for 1 min on medium flame.Add black pepper powder and salt.Mix.Add 1 cup water and cook on low flame for 10 minutes..
- Water is reduced now,add chopped capsicum,tomato and onion,mix..
- Add garlic powder,worcestershire sauce,tomato ketchup,mustard powder and mix well..
- Dissolve cornflour in 1/2cup water and add to minced mutton.Cook on high flame till water dries.Add chilli flakes.Keep aside..
- Heat a non stick tawa/pan.Add butter and roast the bread slices..
- Assembling:Put 1 tbsp chedder cheese on one slice,followed by a generous amount of minced mutton.Put 1 tbsp mozerella cheese over mutton.Cover from another bread slice.Put again on fry pan,cover and cook on low flame for 2 minutes or untill cheeses melt.Prepare another one in same way..
- Sloppy joe jumbo sandwich is ready to serve.Cut into pieces if you desire,otherwise serve as it is.Enjoy..
Each "~" indicates a missing or incomplete value. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your individual needs. Jumbo's Sloppy Joe Sauce takes your next dish to flavorful heights! At Jumbo's, our goal is to create a sauce that turns any recipe into comfort cuisine for the whole family. If you're looking to put together some notable nachos, wings that win, or another fantastic feast, here are a few of our favorites.
If you find this Sloppy Joe Jumbo Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.