Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Blueberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Blueberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy blueberry muffins recipe. You can cook healthy blueberry muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Blueberry Muffins:
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar, loosely packed.
- Get 1 cup of mashed very ripe banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
Steps to make Healthy Blueberry Muffins:
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- Gently whisk flour, soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl..
- In another bowl, mix together honey and brown sugar. Get out as many lumps as possible. Stir in banana, yogurt and egg..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together. Stir in milk slowly. Gently fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin tin 1/2-3/4 way full with mixture..
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until very light brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes before moving to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 12 muffins..
A classic blueberry muffin, and a healthier alternative muffin recipe that has no eggs, low-sugar. Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries. Easy, kid approved muffin recipe with fantastic reviews! But these Healthy One-Bowl Blueberry Muffins taste just as amazing — and they're definitely much healthier! They have no heavy cream, refined flour or sugar… Yet they're still just as sweet, moist.
If you find this Healthy Blueberry Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.