Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple and Easy Salt-Flavored Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple and Easy Salt-Flavored Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple and easy salt-flavored udon noodles recipe. To make simple and easy salt-flavored udon noodles you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple and Easy Salt-Flavored Udon Noodles:
- Use 1 of pack Cooked udon noodles.
- You need 50 grams of Pork (whatever cut you like).
- Provide 50 grams of Japanese leek (or onion).
- Provide 20 grams of Carrot.
- Get 10 grams of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 1 of Chikuwa (optional).
- Use 500 ml of Water.
- Take 1 of bit less than 1 teaspoon Dashi stock granules.
- Take 1 of heaping teaspoon Salt.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
Instructions to make Simple and Easy Salt-Flavored Udon Noodles:
- Cut the vegetables and pork into easy to eat pieces..
- Heat some vegetable or sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the pork. Season with a little salt..
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry quickly, then add the water and bring to a boil..
- Skim off the scum, and season with the dashi stock granules and salt. After you've gotten rid of the scum, add in the udon noodles..
- While you're waiting for the water to come to a boil, beat the egg in a bowl..
- When the soup has come to a boil and the vegetables are cooked, drizzle in the beaten egg..
- Ladle into a serving bowl and it's done!.
If you find this Simple and Easy Salt-Flavored Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.