Star Berry Cream Puff.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, star berry cream puff. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Star Berry Cream Puff is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Star Berry Cream Puff is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have star berry cream puff using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Star Berry Cream Puff:
- Take 1 sheet of ready to use puff pastry, room temperature.
- Take 200 gr of fresh mix berries (strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry, diced).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tbs of water.
- Make ready 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 200 gr of heavy whipped cream, whip until peak stiff.
- Make ready 2 tbs of confectioner sugar.
Steps to make Star Berry Cream Puff:
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Place the pastry sheet on the work surface which was already sprinkled with flour. Cut the puff pastry using a star-shaped cutter (around 4 3 inches size). Put the pastry stars onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Brush with the egg mixture..
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the pastries cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes..
- Carefully split each pastry into two layers. Just before serving, arrange the mix berries onto each bottom pastry layer. Top with whipped cream and close with the second layer. Sprinkle the confectioner sugar on top. Enjoy! 😋.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food star berry cream puff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!