Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy baked oatmeal "muffins" recipe. You can have healthy baked oatmeal "muffins" using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins":
- You need 3 cup of Rolled Oats-cannot use instant.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 of Toppings: dried or fresh fruit, nuts, coconut, chocolate chips- your imagination is the only limit.
Instructions to make Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins":
- Grease muffin tin very generously and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix oats, brown sugar and baking powder. Then set aside.
- In a separate bowl thoroughly whisk eggs, applesauce, milk and vanilla..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Be creative and add toppings. Your imagination is the only limit! Pictured: raspberries, blackberries drizzled with honey, slivered almonds..
- Bake in a preheated °375 oven for 30 minutes.
- Muffins come out of tin better if you let them set about 10 minutes. These freeze well. I make a batch and freeze for work..
Add oats, flax, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix until well combined. If you loved our Healthy Blueberry Muffins this oatmeal version is the perfect Breakfast Recipe for you. It's simple, hearty, full of flavor, and freezer-friendly! Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until everything is combined. These healthy oatmeal muffins are great for breakfast or a snack.
If you find this Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.