Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Mango Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Mango Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy mango muffin recipe. To cook healthy mango muffin you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Mango Muffin:
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take dash of powdered coffee.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- You need 3 tsp of golden flaxseed meal.
- Take 1 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of diced mangoes.
Instructions to make Healthy Mango Muffin:
- Preheat oven at 180C. In a bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add the brown sugar, canola oil, milk and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, the oats, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, salt and powdered coffee. Mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until softened. Fold in the diced mangoes. Scoop evenly into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test..
Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. I was going to make blueberry muffins when I realized that the kids had eaten all my blueberries, so I used mango pulp instead. This fork tender muffin will be very moist. It would be more appropriate at the breakfast table than trying to toss it into a lunch box. I want to thank JeannineMarie in MN for the two most recent pictures that she sent me to include with this recipe.
If you find this Healthy Mango Muffin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.