Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, salted -caramel cream puffs with chocolate ganache glaze. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have salted -caramel cream puffs with chocolate ganache glaze using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze:
- Get 1 of FOR CREAM PUFF SHELLS.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter ( 1 stick ).
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of FOR THE SALTED CARAMEL CUSTARD.
- Make ready 1 large of egg.
- Take 2 large of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Get 2 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of flaky sea salt.
- Take 1 of FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- Get 6 oz of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of heavy whippimg cream.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze:
- MAKE SALTED CARAMEL CUSTARD.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg with the egg yolks, cornstarch, and 1/2 cup of the milk until smooth..
- In a small saucepan heat the remaining 1 1/2 cups milk over low heat just to be warm, keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar and 1/4 cup water. Cook over moderate heat gently swirling pan until sugar dissolves, and mixture is clear. Now cook, undisturbed until it is a golden amber color about 5 minutes. Do not leave it it will burn quickly, so just watch it .Remove saucepan from heat and carefully whisk in butter, it will bubble up, whisk constantly, and slowly drizzle in warm milk until blended, it may look to seperate a little., that is fine. Slowly whisk in the egg mixture and bring to a boil, stir at all times, bring to a boil over medium heat.and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla and and sea salt. Strain the custard through a fine mesh strainer into a heatproof bowl. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the custard and refigerate until completely chilled..
- MAKE CREAM PUFFS.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a medium saucepan bring butter, water,salt and sugar to a rolling boil, lower heat to low and add four all at once, stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat and cool at room temperature 5 minutes..
- Beat eggs in, one at a time, beating each in well, beat until glossy..
- Drop by rounded 1/4 cupfulls on baking sheet. Bake about 30 to 35 minutes until puffed and golden and dry looking. Cut a slit in top of each one to allow steam to escape. Cool on racks..
- FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- Add chocolate to hearproof bowl. Meanwhile heat cream to a simmer either on stove top or microwave, Don't boil it, bring just to a simmer and remove from heat, pour over chocolate, add vanilla and stir until smooth. Use to spoon over cream puffs when cooled to room temperature or slighly warm, not when hot..
- TO ASSEMBLE CREAM PUFFS.
- Fill each cream puff by piping or carefully spooning custard into slit you made for steam to escape. If spooning it in cut the slit a little bigger, then press it back after filling. Spoon chocolate glaze over top to over slit and refrigerate. Store chilled..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food salted -caramel cream puffs with chocolate ganache glaze recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!