"Fish" Chicken Sandwich.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, "fish" chicken sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
"Fish" Chicken Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. "Fish" Chicken Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have "fish" chicken sandwich using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Fish" Chicken Sandwich:
- Make ready 1 of spicy or regular precooked breaded patty sandwhich.
- Prepare 1 of Or 1 chicken patty and 1 hamburger bun.
- Make ready 1 bunch of of tartar sauce.
- Take of tasty eats – tartar sauce recipe.
- Get 1/4 of of a red onion.
- Take 1 cup of of light or regular mayo.
- Make ready 1 bunch of of dill relish to your liking theres no real amount.
- Take 1 tsp of of granulated sugar depending on the amount of dill relish.
Instructions to make "Fish" Chicken Sandwich:
- Mix all ingredients of tartar sauce and refrigerate for an hour at least the longer the better.
- Let sandwhich thraw in the refrigerator intill ready to use..
- Separate bun and patty and set bun aside.
- Heat up some oil vegetable or canola is best. Fry up patty untill golden brown.
- Place patty on piece of paper to remove excessive oil.
- Put some tartar sauce on top bun and patty on bottom then your ready to eat.
- Enjoy. :).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food "fish" chicken sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!