Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty fruit salad muffins recipe. You can cook hearty fruit salad muffins using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins:
- You need 1 cup of fresh chopped strawberries.
- Get 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of mashed fresh watermelon (with its juices).
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Take 4 large of pinches lemon zest.
- Take 4 tbsp of buttermilk.
- Use 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Provide 3/4 cup of small chopped walnuts.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of toasted watermelon seeds.
- Prepare of optional:.
- Take 1 of cool whip.
Steps to make Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place strawberries in a small bowl and sprinkle the 2tbl. Sugar on top. Let stand 15 minutes to let it emit juices. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl wisk together, watermelon, strawberries and all their juices, eggs, buttermilk, sugar and zest..
- Add wet to dry..
- Stir together until just incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Fold in blueberries and walnuts..
- Line 14 regular cupcake/muffin pan cups with paper liners. Or spray well with baking spray..
- Fill all 14 evenly with batter. It should be filled almost to the top of the liners..
- Sprinkle each evenly with toasted watermelon seeds..
- Bake about 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Let stand a few minutes..
- Transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy..
- Optional top with a dollop of cool whip just before serving.
- HINTS AND NOTES:.
- You can use oil or melted butter in replace of the buttermilk..
- You may use orange or lime zest in replace of the lemon zest..
- You can find my recipe for toasted watermelon seeds in my profile..
- Makes about 14 normal sized muffins..
Combine baking mix, dry gelatin mix and cinnamon. Whisk egg, pumpkin and orange juice in large bowl until blended. Add combined dry ingredients and all remaining ingredients; stir just until moistened. Mix butter, milk and egg together. Add the dry ingredients and just lightly combine, don't over mix.
If you find this Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.