Jalapeño Potato Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, jalapeño potato salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeño Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Jalapeño Potato Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jalapeño potato salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Potato Salad:
- Prepare 3 lb of Potatoes, washed and partially peeled and cut into small cubes, then boiled until soft.
- Get 5 of Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and diced or smashed with a fork.
- Prepare 1 cup of Idaho Mashed Potatoes Homestyle Buttery Flavor, make as directed but only use half of what the package makes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of Purple/Red Onion, diced.
- Get 1/3 cup of Jalapeños, diced, fresh or out of jar.
- Make ready 1 large of Green Pepper, washed, clean out the seeds in the middle and dice.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Mayo, not the cheap kind, use Dukes or Kraft.
- Get 3 tbsp of Yellow Mustard, or how ever much you like.
- Get 3 tbsp of Deli/Spicy Mustard,or however much you like.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chow Chow or Dill Relish if chow chow is unavailable.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder, NOT garlic salt.
Instructions to make Jalapeño Potato Salad:
- Wash, partially peel, and cut potatoes into small cubes. Boil in salt water for about 20-30 minutes, or until soft (add about 3 tablespoons of salt to large pot of water). Drain and set aside to cool down. **pic- OR wrap potatoes in bacon and bake until soft, then chop up with bacon still attached and add it all to the bowl! This batch was EXTRA YUMMY!.
- Boil eggs until hard boiled, about 15-20 minutes. Cool down, peel, and dice or smash..
- Prepare package of Idaho mashed potatoes, as directed by package, set aside to cool..
- Dice up onion, celery, and jalapeños, put in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir. Once eggs, mashed potatoes and cut up (boiled) potatoes are cooled down, add them to the mixture..
- Using large spoon, or gloved hands, mix up all ingredients and transfer into a pretty bowl (optional). Sprinkle with paprika to finish..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food jalapeño potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!