Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udon noodles with meat in only 3 minutes recipe. You can cook udon noodles with meat in only 3 minutes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes:
- You need 1 of pack Sanuki udon noodles, frozen.
- Provide 1 bunch of Burdock root, finely shaved.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Garlic shoots.
- Provide 80 grams of Beef shoulder offcuts (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of pack Natto sauce (the sauce that comes with a pack of natto).
- Take 1 tbsp of each Yakiniku sauce, white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes:
- Moisten the frozen udon noodles and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. You can boil the udon noodles instead of course..
- In the meantime, stir fry the beef in a frying pan. It will change color in about 2 minutes. Add the burdock root and garlic shoots and season with salt and pepper..
- Around the time the meat and vegetables are done, the microwaved noodles will be done too. Add the sauce that comes with a pack of natto and mix..
- Pile the meat and vegetables on top of the udon noodles, add some yakiniku sauce and sesame seeds, and it's done..
If you find this Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.