Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche. Puff pastry makes this Ham and Cheese Quiche so easy! No dough to prep, just press into the pan, fill and bake — perfect for Mother's Day, Father's Day, or any holiday brunch! So I realized that, in spite of my love for puff pastry and all the things it can do, I don't have any recipes using puff pastry on.
Spoon egg mixture over toppings on each pastry. It's made with a pie crust and eggs, spinach, ham and cheese in the filling. Make them mini treats for a special occasion buffet or create one large quiche in a tart pan.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, individual ham and cheese puff pastry quiche. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Puff pastry makes this Ham and Cheese Quiche so easy! No dough to prep, just press into the pan, fill and bake — perfect for Mother's Day, Father's Day, or any holiday brunch! So I realized that, in spite of my love for puff pastry and all the things it can do, I don't have any recipes using puff pastry on.
Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have individual ham and cheese puff pastry quiche using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche:
- Prepare 1 sheet of frozen puff pasyry. thawed but kept cpld.
- Get 1/4 cup of diced hot italian ham.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cream any rype you have.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Get 2 of large egg yolks.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Get 1 tablespoon of each of fresh chopped thyme and basil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Get 2 of green onions sliced.
- Get 6 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
Line each pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Place pans on a baking sheet. Place it on a sheet pan and brush the center with the mustard, leaving a Place the second sheet on top of the filled pastry, lining up the edges. Cut the edges straight with a small, sharp knife and press together lightly.
Instructions to make Individual Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Quiche:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray 6 muffin tins with non stick spray.
- Roll puff pastry to flatten and cut into 6 preces.
- Fit each pice into a muffin tin.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, yolks, cream, hot dauce, thyme, basil salt and pepper.
- Divide evenly into each puff pastry cup the ham, cheese and green onions.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into each tin..
- Sprinkle tops with romao cheese and bake about 20,inutes until the Fillimg is puffed and set.
This cheesy ham quiche with homemade crust is the perfect dish to make for brunch with friends, for your friend who just had a baby, or for your overnight family guests during the holidays. Replay "Making A Good Ham & Cheese Quiche Is A Life Skill You Should Master ASAP". This ham and cheese puff pastry recipe is great for passing around at gatherings! Super quick to make, fantastic to prepare ahead. Puff pastry is literally a life saver when it comes to quick appetizers and snacks.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food individual ham and cheese puff pastry quiche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!