Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Almond flour pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Almond flour pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond flour pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond flour pancakes recipe. You can have almond flour pancakes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Almond flour pancakes:
- Take of Almond flour.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- You need of Heavy whipping cream.
- Provide of Vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 of whole eggs.
- Prepare of Stevia sweetener.
- Use of Cinnamon powder.
- Take of Baking powder.
- Provide of Butter to fry.
- Use of Strawberry syrup.
Instructions to make Almond flour pancakes:
- Add in the two whole eggs in a mixer plus the whipping cream plus cream cheese and mix them until smooth, add the baking powder, sweetener, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract and mix.
- Then add in your almond flour into the mixture until thick as of a normal pancakes consistency. No need for butter while mixing because the almond flour contains oil in it. Put some butter on the pan on a medium heat and fry your pancakes side by side until a bit golden brown. And lastly put on some syrup and serve!.
Wonderfully delicious and fluffy almond flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free. They are very easy to make – the batter is nice and thick and easy to work with. Weekend pancakes are a beloved tradition in our family. Everyone gathers around the kitchen island. Cooking Almond Flour Pancakes Now that your batter is done it's time to cook your pancakes.
If you find this Almond flour pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.