Bacon Chicken Puffs.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon chicken puffs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Chicken Puffs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bacon Chicken Puffs is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon chicken puffs using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Chicken Puffs:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 stick of butter, softened.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts (or 1 rotisserie chicken with breast meat removed and finely shredded).
- Prepare 2 can of Cresent rolls.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Bacon Chicken Puffs:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate. Once drained, pour into mixing bowl..
- If using raw chicken, cook chicken breasts in skillet using bacon grease over medium-high heat till cooked through, about 6-8 minutes each side. Once cool enough to handle, shred chicken with fork or fingers. (If using a rotisserie chicken, remove breasts and shred with fingers or fork.) Place in mixing bowl with bacon..
- Reduce the heat in the skillet to low and slowly caramelize the onion. When browned but not burned, add garlic and cook two more minutes. Spoon onion and garlic mixture into mixing bowl..
- Add butter and cream cheese to chicken, bacon, onion, and garlic and mix thoroughly. Set aside..
- Open Cresent roll cans and carefully roll out dough. Press triangles together to form rectangles, then slice rectangles in half to form squares..
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the middle of each square of dough..
- Wrap the dough around the chicken mixture and form into dumplings. Place dumplings on baking sheet..
- Bake 10 minutes then turn the baking sheet and bake 7-10 more minutes or until golden brown..
- Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bacon chicken puffs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!