Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oats muffins vegan recipe. You can have banana oats muffins vegan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Take 2 of medium sized over-ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled Oats.
- Take 3/4 of whole Wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Water as needed.
Instructions to make Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Grease the muffin tray with some oil & dust with some flour. Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Sift the dry ingredients whole wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add rolled oats too and mix well. Keep aside..
- Blend the wet ingredients Bananas, Jaggery, Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil till smooth & creamy. Now combine the wet mixture to the dry ingredients to make a smooth muffin batter by adding little water(if required). Add chocolate chips too and mix well everything..
- Pour it into the muffin tray and top it with some more oats, chocolate chips. Bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins or untill the toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove from tray & let it cool down. Enjoy this delicious small treat with your kids and' family!.
Course Breakfast Cuisine Dairy Free, gluten free, vegan. My favorite vegan oatmeal muffins with banana. 🙂 Before there were Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins, there were store-bought muffins. Use a tablespoonful of the banana oats muffin batter to scoop out and fill it in the muffin cups. Banana Almond Meal Muffins (Gluten-Free + Vegan) Light breakfast or snack muffins made with banana, almond meal, oat flour, and agave or honey. These vegan banana muffins are egg and butter free, with the bananas acting as a binder, and create a moist, fluffy muffin.
If you find this Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.