Ham and Egg Cups. Crack an egg into each ham cup and season with salt and pepper. These ham and egg cups are slices of ham pressed into muffin tins, then filled with cheese and eggs and baked to perfection. These ham and egg breakfast cups are loaded with protein and taste fabulous.
Found this idea in a magazine at the library (some kind of country cooking magazine) but. Brunch cups, as I'm calling them, start with a little puff pastry tucked into a muffin tin. Then we are layering the puff pastry with a quick schmear of creamy Swiss-ified cheese sauce, an egg, and some diced ham.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ham and egg cups. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and Egg Cups is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ham and Egg Cups is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Crack an egg into each ham cup and season with salt and pepper. These ham and egg cups are slices of ham pressed into muffin tins, then filled with cheese and eggs and baked to perfection. These ham and egg breakfast cups are loaded with protein and taste fabulous.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ham and egg cups using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Egg Cups:
- Get 4 pieces of ham Oscar Mayer’s DeliFresh Smoked Turkey Breast.
- Get 2 of eggs beaten.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of milk.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded cheese Mexican Blend.
- Get 2 of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of baby spinach.
- Get 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of Parsley flakes to garnish.
Finally, we are baking it all together into something adorable, delicious, and brunchy. These egg cups, nestled inside crisp Black Forest ham, are the epitome of "easy does it" for those slow, lazy weekend mornings. Just press the ham into a muffin pan, crack in an egg and bake it up. What results are these beautiful little bundles of joy that truly bring meaning to a good morning.
Steps to make Ham and Egg Cups:
- Lightly grease 4 muffin tins. Then, place one piece of ham inside each tin to form a cup..
- Whisk the eggs, milk and cheese together and set aside..
- Put some baby spinach leaves into the tins followed by cherry tomato. Pour the egg mixture into the cups..
- Place the tins inside the fryer basket, air fry at 360F (180F) for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the cups and air fry again at 360F (180C) for about 2-3 minutes until the egg is cooked through..
These cunning little ham and cheese cups make for an easy breakfast or a fun brunch treat—you can even prep this recipe, easy as they are, the These ham and egg cups are crazy easy and crazy delicious—a winning combination if ever there was one. They are simple enough to make on busy. Break an egg into a measuring cup and slip egg into a muffin cup. All Reviews for Breakfast Ham and Egg Cups. Ham Cheese and Egg Muffin Cups Recipe are the perfect easy breakfast.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ham and egg cups recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!