Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blueberry puffs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Puffs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Blueberry Puffs is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry puffs using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Puffs:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar or sweetener.
- Take 1 packages of crescent rolls dough.
Instructions to make Blueberry Puffs:
- preheat oven to 375'.
- roll out crescent rolls on ungreased baking sheet, keeping rectangles together.
- pinch diagonal perforations together.
- mix cream cheese and sugar.
- divide evenly and spread onto each rectangle, leaning 1/2 in. edge.
- divide blueberries evenly and set in center of each.
- connect opposite corners and pinch.
- bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food blueberry puffs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!