Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry udon – another Japanese classic recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry udon – another Japanese classic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry udon – another Japanese classic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry udon – another japanese classic recipe. To cook curry udon – another japanese classic you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry udon – another Japanese classic:
- Use 1 of serving of noodle of choice.
- Provide 1-2 cups of leftover curry (Japanese curry better).
- Use 1 table spoon of dashi powder.
- Provide 1 table spoon of soy sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoon of katakuriko (corn starch).
Steps to make Curry udon – another Japanese classic:
- Start the water for noodle..
- Put 1-2 cups of leftover curry in a pot and warm it. Add 1 cup of water, dashi, soy sauce and cook with medium heat till boil. Add curry powder if you like spicy. Add green vegetable like spinach sitting in the fridge..
- In a small bowl mix corn starch and 1 tablespoon of water. Add it to the cooked curry soup. Cook a few minutes more..
- Cook noodle per instruction. Can adjust the taste with more soy sauce, fish sauce, and curry powder. Put the noodle in a bowl then pour curry soup on top..
If you find this Curry udon – another Japanese classic recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.