Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins recipe. You can have healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins:
- You need 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Get 113 g (1/3 cup) of honey.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 32 g (1/4 cup) of olive oil.
- You need 80 g (1/4 cup) of almond milk (or milk of choice).
- Provide 215 g (1 3/4 cup) of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 65 g (1/2 cup) of walnuts, chopped.
Instructions to make Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a muffin pan with liners and grease the inside of the liners to prevent sticking..
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed bananas, honey, egg, vanilla, olive oil and milk until well combined. Add in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and use a spoon to mix together until the batter is just combined. Do not overmix. Fold in ½ cup chopped walnuts..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes..
Make regular size muffins or mini muffins in a mini muffin pan. Sweetened with honey and banana (no refined sugar) and made with whole wheat flour, these Whole Wheat Honey Banana Muffins will become your healthy go-to breakfast or snack. Looking for the perfect after-school snack or on-the-go breakfast? Then these Honey Banana Muffins made with whole wheat flour are the muffins for you! Make a batch and throw them in the freezer for busy mornings.
If you find this Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.