Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond wheat flour choco cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond wheat flour choco cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for elevating your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond wheat flour choco cookie recipe. To cook almond wheat flour choco cookie you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Almond wheat flour choco cookie:
- Prepare 2 sticks (50 grams) of softened butter.
- Provide 1 gram of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 50 grams of almond powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of choco chips.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
Steps to make Almond wheat flour choco cookie:
- Beat the butter till fluffy. Add sugar and beat well. Add almond extract or vanilla.You can take salted or unsalted butter..
- Add ghee, salt and baking powder and beat well. Till turn light pale colour..
- Soft the almond flour. Mix with spatula. Now add wheat flour and mix well soon..
- Add choco chips and bind dough.Now wrap it in cling wrap and keep in te freezer for an hour..
- After and your take out and roll it nicely in equal size. Again cling wrap it and refrigerate for 7 to 8 hours..
- Now take out it. Roll it in crystal sugar. Cut in equal size nicely..
- Pre heat the oven for 10 minutes in 170℃. Arrange in equal gape. Now bake it for 16 to 18 minutes..
- Leave it to cool nicely. Enjoy the yummiest and healthy cookies with milk..
Pour mixture into wet ingredients and mix until dough forms. In a medium bowl combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda. In a large bowl cream together melted butter and coconut palm sugar using an electric mixer. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt (breaking up all lumps in the flour and cocoa powder).
If you find this Almond wheat flour choco cookie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.