Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Beetroot Tomato Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Beetroot Tomato Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy beetroot tomato muffins recipe. You can have healthy beetroot tomato muffins using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Beetroot Tomato Muffins:
- Provide 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 2 of beetroot.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take Some of beet root water for preparation of batter to adjust consistency.
- Take For of icing-.
- Get 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- Use For of tempering :.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli (optional).
- Get 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Use 5-6 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Healthy Beetroot Tomato Muffins:
- Pressure cook beetroot and tomato by adding little amount of water and allow 2 whistles to blow..
- Now in meanwhile mix curd, semolina and allow it to stay for 15 minutes..
- After semolina will become spongy and fluffy by absorbing all curd fully moist..
- Now make a purée of tomato and beetroot in a mixer grinder..
- In the batter of semolina curd prepared add this purée and mix it well by adding salt and garlic ginger paste..
- Adjust the consistency by adding beetroot water..
- Now preheat the oven at 180 c for 5 minutes and then pour this batter into greased heart-shaped silicone moulds and bake it for 20 minutes..
- Then allow it to cool for 5 minutes and demould it..
- Then apply hung curd on the top of every muffin (hung curd prepared by hanging 1 bowl curd in the muslin cloth for 2 hours).
- Finally, prepare the tempering by taking little oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds to crackle, add sesame seeds and some curry leaves and green chilli and sauté for a while..
- Pour this tempering over icing..
- Yummy and delicious healthy muffins are ready to be served with tomato ketchup or green chutney..
Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into a large mixing bowl. Process butter, oil and sugars until creamy. Gradually add egg/milk mixture, alternating with flour mixture. Tip into the large bowl and stir in beetroot. I have since tried these without the beetroot and they are still great.
If you find this Healthy Beetroot Tomato Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.