Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried udon noodles with melting cheese and fluffy eggs recipe. To cook stir fried udon noodles with melting cheese and fluffy eggs you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs:
- You need 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- Use 2 of Wiener sausages.
- Take 1/2 small of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 2 of pieces Processed easy-melt cheese.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs:
- Cut the sausages into diagonal slices..
- Slice the onion thinly..
- Cut the cheese into small pieces to make it easier to mix in, and combine with the egg to make the beaten egg mixture..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the sausages and onion until the onion is wilted..
- Add the udon noodles and sauces and mix together. Transfer to a serving plate..
- Wash out the frying pan, add a generous amount of oil and heat. Add the egg mixture..
- Stir in the egg around the pan, and when it's soft set, gather into one mass and slide on top of the udon noodles..
- This is the brand of cheese I used..
If you find this Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.