Chicken Pot Puff Pastry.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken pot puff pastry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pot Puff Pastry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Pot Puff Pastry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pot puff pastry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pot Puff Pastry:
- Get 1 lb of chicken tenders, cut into chunks.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 can of peas.
- Make ready 1 of red potato.
- Make ready 8 of baby carrots.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Take 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of puff pastry sheet.
- Make ready 1 TSP of onion powder.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Pot Puff Pastry:
- In a skillet add butter and chicken. Cook until no longer pink, add a pinch of salt, pepper and the onion powder.
- In a bowl combine soup, mayo, half and half and sour cream. Mix well.
- Boil chopped potatoes and carrots in a pot for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400. In a round casserole dish mix all ingredients together and cover with puff pastry. I cut my pastry round to fit the bowl. Cover all of the dish. At this time, if you want your puff pastry to have that shiny top.. crack an egg into a bowl and whisk it, then using a brush, brush it over the top of pastry. Cook in oven until puffed up and browned, about 30-35 minutes.
- BAM!! Hope you love this one..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken pot puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!