Cheesy Breaded Chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy breaded chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Breaded Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy Breaded Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheesy breaded chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Breaded Chicken:
- Get 4 of chicken tenderloins.
- Make ready 1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of each pepper, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, salt.
- Take 2 of deli slices muenster cheese, cut in half.
Steps to make Cheesy Breaded Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a bowl whisk together egg and milk.
- In a shallow dish add breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Dip each piece of chicken into egg mixture then breadcrumbs, get a good coating of the breadcrumbs on there.
- Bake for 15 min.
- Pull out of oven, top with cheese and put back in oven for 5 min..
- So easy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy breaded chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!