Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cherry turnovers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cherry Turnovers is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cherry Turnovers is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cherry turnovers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Turnovers:
- Get of I package puff pastry.
- Take of I can of cherry pie filling.
- Prepare of Sugar for sprinkling.
- Get of Cream or egg wash before baking, I use cream.
- Make ready of Powdered sugar for icing.
Steps to make Cherry Turnovers:
- PREHEAT oven to 400. Line baking tray with parchment. On lightly floured surface, roll out your thawed but cold, puff pastry and cut it into fours. Spoon filling in center leaving plenty of edge. Using your finger and water, wet the edges and fold the dough over the filling and crimp with a fork. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Brush each turnover with cream and sprinkle with sugar. While it bakes, make your frosting with cream and powdered sugar..
- Bake til puffed and golden brown. Allow to cool some before diving in. It’s like lavaaa! I didn’t drizzle, I spread that frosting. No shame!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cherry turnovers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!