Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana and dates muffins the healthy way recipe. To cook banana and dates muffins the healthy way you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way:
- Provide 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of flax meal.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 6 tbsps of water warm.
- Get 20 of dates regular pitted.
- Get 3 of bananas large.
- Use 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of pecans dried fruit chopped or any.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 8 oz of philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Take 2 tbsps of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way:
- Boil dates for 10 mins, remove from water..
- Mix flaxmeal and chia seeds with warm water to form a paste..
- Add chia and flax paste and dates into processor and grind into a paste. Set aside..
- Mix dry ingredients and pecans together in one bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients and mashed bananas together in another bowl..
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined. Do not over work..
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 1 hour, checking with a toothpick at the end to ensure it is cooked properly..
- Allow cream cheese to soften and add in all ingredients and mix well to combine..
What a great way to use up bananas in a healthy high-fibre way. This one's a keeper for me. I baked this in a bundt pan and made it a cake and it was super moist and tasty. The perfect breakfast, snack, healthy-ish dessert! What better way to keep your kids healthy at school than to pop a few Paleo banana and date muffins in their lunch box?
If you find this Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.