Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Kaju (Homemade from Almond Flour) Confused ? recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Kaju (Homemade from Almond Flour) Confused ? recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Kaju (Homemade from Almond Flour) Confused ? recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked kaju (homemade from almond flour) confused ? recipe. You can cook baked kaju (homemade from almond flour) confused ? using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Kaju (Homemade from Almond Flour) Confused ?:
- Get 1 cup of Almond Flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of ghee or oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Get 1 tbsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Baked Kaju (Homemade from Almond Flour) Confused ?:
- Take a bowl. Seive almond flour in the bowl. Add ghee. Mix well till it feels like bread crumbs. Add jeera crushing with palms. Add ajwain crushing with palms. Add salt. Mix well & make a semi stiff dough with water. Keep dough aside for 30 mins. After 30 mins take dough & smooth it with hands on rolling plate. Take medium sized portion of dough & roll a medium thick chapati with rolling pin..
- Take a cup of any bottle and use half portion of cup to cut a Kaju shape on rolled chapati (I used cup of hajmola bottle) or if u have kaju shaped mould use that. Make kaju's from entire dough in batches & keep aside. Grease a baking try & arrange kaju. Apply little butter on top & bake @ 180 degrees for 10-12 mins. Sprinkle chaat masala on top & store in air tight containers….
This puri made with cashew nuts, almonds, sugar, cardamom powder, Kesar and milk. Kaju Badam Puri is a flourless sweet/cookie made with almonds and cashewnuts alongwith sugar and milk. It is very healthy, easy and quick to prepare. It is gluten free. *Blanched, ground almonds or almond flour can be used in place of the cashews (Badam Katli). *The katli can be flavoured with just the cardamom, or the rose water, if desired. Traditionally, it can also be flavoured with a few strands of saffron added to the syrup instead of the cardamom and/or rose water.
If you find this Baked Kaju (Homemade from Almond Flour) Confused ? recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.