Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Udon Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Udon Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and udon stir-fry recipe. You can cook beef and udon stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Udon Stir-fry:
- Get 1 lb of beef sirloin, cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Use 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Use 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Get 1 package of (about 7 oz) precooked udon noodles.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, peeled and choped.
- Take 1 of shallot chopped.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of water chestnuts, chopped.
- Get 1 handful of cilantro, leaves and stems chopped separately.
Instructions to make Beef and Udon Stir-fry:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beef with the soy sauce, mirin vinegar, honey and sesame oil. Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small pot. Drop in the udon and simmer for 3 minutes or until the noodles separate on their own. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water, then set them aside..
- Add a splash of peanut oil to a large nonstick pan on high heat. Add the beef (but not the marinade) and let fry 1 minute until brown. Add the garlic, ginger and shallot and fry another 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add the green onions, water chestnuts, chopped cilantro stems and udon to the pan. Pour in the marinade and add several grinds of black pepper. Stir together and let fry for 5 minutes. Toss with the chopped cilantro leaves before serving..
If you find this Beef and Udon Stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.