Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Udon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Udon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef udon soup recipe. You can have beef udon soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Udon Soup:
- Prepare 200 g of very thinly sliced Beef *e.g. 'Shabu Shabu' slices.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips.
- Prepare 2 of thick Spring Onions *thinly sliced diagonally.
- You need 2 of servings Udon Noodles *frozen type recommended.
- Get of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- Take of Soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
Steps to make Beef Udon Soup:
- Cut finely sliced Beef into the size that is easy to eat. Thinly slice Spring Onions and Ginger..
- Bring Water in a saucepan to the boil. Add Beef slices in rapidly boiling water and bring back to the boil, then drain. Return the Beef to the saucepan..
- Add all the soup ingredients and Ginger, and bring to the boil. Add sliced Spring Onions and cook for a few minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare Udon Noodles. Already cooked Udon Noodles such as Frozen Udon can be simply heated in boiling water..
- Drain Udon Noodles and place in serving bowls. Cover with the Beef mixture and pour the soup over. Sprinkle with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..
If you find this Beef Udon Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.